lunes, 28 de noviembre de 2011




One to One with Don Ramón!



Hello my dear’s bloggers, today I will write about a fictitious conversation between me and the famous character of the Mexican tv show “El Chavo del 8”, the amazing Don Ramon.




This character was performed by the Mexican actor Ramon Valdés. This character it was very funny and to make happy all my childhood. If I have to give a “why” I choose this person, maybe the reason are for his sympathy and humbleness, and of course the capacity to avoid year of tax.
I imagine this conversation on the tenement house, drinking a beer, speaking about the life, soccer and ladies! With Chavo del 8, Quico and Chilindrina played around us.






Three things I like to ask him would:



How to do it? How avoid so many years of tax?







Why do you stand the constant hits of Doña Florinda?







Do you think sometimes to adopt to the Chavo del 8?





I know this conversation is just a dream! Because sadly Don Ramon are talking with god now, telling his histories and adventures. But I know some day he will tell me about his life, and he will answer me all the questions I have.

3 comentarios:

  1. Hi Diego, I like this Post, and also Don Ramon

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi! jajajajajaajaja Don Ramón is a classic, I know that you see El Chavo del 8, and that also you laugh like me!

    ResponderEliminar