lunes, 26 de abril de 2010

The Beauty of the Rock!!



Is hard to me choice an activity because I like do many things in my free time, for example practice sports like tennis table, soccer and tennis, and show good movies, but in my daily live one of my favourites activities are listen rock music.
From many time ago, the music is important in my daily life, when I was 17 years old I singing in a rock band called Funktasma, but the time is severe and any member of the band take your own way. In the present day (sadly) my time of rock star is over and only the good moment left in my memories.

Normally I listen music any day of the week, sometimes I listen music in the way from my house and the university, or simply on the peace of my house. I listen music from when I was 11 years old, that is to say, 10 years of my life I enjoy rock music every day. I started because my old brother listen music any day, Latin rock, like to “Los Prisioneros” or “Soda Estereo”.

Some of my favourite bands are: La Renga, Edguy, Avantasia, Thunder, SkidRow and Angra.

I enjoy this activity because for a moment I left this world and travel to the world of the rock and the beauty of the “guitar solo”.

11 comentarios:

  1. I don't have too much to say you my dear friend, ONLY ROCKK!!!!!!!!!!
    Pd. I hoped of you to write about La Renga little padawan.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Carolina iv is great song, diegito you're a good friend, long live of rockkkkkkkkkkkk

    ResponderEliminar
  3. you've never been a rockstar, lier
    but i like rock
    see ya Hijo mio!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. the is very well , I like and enjoy the hardcore =) I love you brother!
    when play guitar togheter ?

    ResponderEliminar
  5. is the better music on the world ajajaa

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Dieguito! some songs are very good! you know... save me, bleeding heart, when a hero cries and what kind of love (8)I almost cry xD :)

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Tocalli

    The rock is the cure of all diseases!

    bye

    ResponderEliminar
  8. dieguis!! the music you listen is good, but you do not listen "welcome to the jungle"? jiji

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Me too,I love the music...good post

    bye

    shao fish

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Hey Diego, you have lots of comments on your blog. Here's another one!

    ResponderEliminar