lunes, 19 de abril de 2010

Favourite Movie: "Braveheart"


Bravehearth is an epic/drama movie of 1995; winner of 5 academy awards. The film is about the history of William Wallace, a Scottish warrior who is famous for started the First War of Scottish Independence against the King Edward I of England also known as "Longshanks”.

I saw the film for first time when I was ten years old, 5 years after the realization of the film. Thanks to this film I interested in the historic process of many countries in the world, especially in the history of William Wallace and all the adventures that he lived for give freedom to his country.

I like the movie because is a beautiful history about, courage, love and freedom. Other reason because I like the movie is for the excellent historic adaptation of the age in which the film is set. And the final reason is the amazing performance of Mel Gibson, who is one of my favourite actors.

Braveheart is directed and produce by Mel Gibson, this movie is the second movie directed by him. Gibson made his directorial debut in 1993 with The Man Without a Face, but braveheart is the most successful movie in his career like director, because thank to this movie he win the academia award for Best Director. I think this movie is better than others because the history is beautiful and is directed the good way for Mel Gibson.

14 comentarios:

  1. Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Mel Gibson in this movie is fantastic, a good epic movie.

    Bye

    ResponderEliminar
  2. ohhh! you are Braveheart! :)I didn't see this movie but I imagine that is very emotional and with much power.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love this film, above all the scene
    Freedom!!!!!!!!

    XOXO
    Bye my little bunny =)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. A nice story of a man that preffers to die than sell his freedom.

    Pd. William Wallace was my uncle.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. it is a very good film =) mel gibson is a power man :$ I love you best friend xd

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi!
    Very nice moviee Diegooo
    Blood hell yea haha
    This man was rude and take care of their people
    Excelent
    See ya!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. is a clasic of the cinema!!!
    is a good movie
    good luck!!!
    bye:)

    ResponderEliminar
  8. freeeedom!!!! that movie is fantactic
    i saw a lot
    pelao i am william wallace ajajaja

    ResponderEliminar
  9. i haven't see this picture yet... maybe i have something for the weekend.

    ResponderEliminar
  10. dieguito I love that movie!!!
    is very great and romantic!!!

    kiss!!
    see you later

    ResponderEliminar
  11. This movie is incredible and fantastic. I liked too. Very Very good film.

    ResponderEliminar
  12. I like to wear skin scottish and run.....
    brave heart five star

    ResponderEliminar
  13. A good action movie. More fiction than fact though (Ice-cream for everyone!!!).

    ResponderEliminar