lunes, 12 de abril de 2010

The earthquake of Chile!!




A big earthquake move the earth with a great force the early hours of the morning of February 27, waking up abruptly to he people of Chile. The earthquake had a intensity of 8.8 in the Richter Scale. That nigth i was sleeping in my house with my father in Paine, a town ubicated 30 kilometers to the south of Santiago. From i was a child my mother teachme not to scare in front of natural events, for this reason my reaction it was very calm. Just a get out of bed and i went with my father for live the earthquake together.

About Chile is a strong country, often hit many times for the nature in the history. Surely Chile will stand again with the solidarity of the chilean people, working together for a better future.

16 comentarios:

  1. Why? .. i dream that you was dead....this was a good dream.

    Chao fish!

    (My english is level 1)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The power of the pachamama my little padawan.

    Bye chicken

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hey man ! the photos it is very incredible. A big kiss , I love you the best friend =)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Is truth.

    The solidarity is a really good characteristics of chilean people.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Diego! I was very worried for you after of the earthquake.I knew of you thanks to Dany, she tell me that you were good with your family:)


    Ah! I like your profile photo!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. that is important, that the Chileans must be more united than ever

    ResponderEliminar
  7. the photos are very terrible.

    Chile will stand again, i'm sure

    ResponderEliminar
  8. the photos are from my Paine my friend!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  9. ohhhh is it really Paine?!!!!! :( your home and dear land! so sad.

    ResponderEliminar
  10. ISA: yes is my Paine :(
    Daniela: mmm well, yes ai come out nude and some old womes died from the impression! you know!!! 1313!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  11. My friend I hope that you family are well and that this event to show solidarity that are the Chilian

    And I Manowar this 15 of may.I`m happy very happy, is the first time in Chile.

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Dieguito!!!!!!!!!! the most important thing at that time is be with the family, I'm sure everything else is less important

    ResponderEliminar
  13. hi diego that was terrible
    amazing

    PD: i have yours pallets
    you can not play whithout me xD

    ResponderEliminar