lunes, 5 de abril de 2010

Favourite Place in Chile




From a few years ago Coquimbo is was becoming in the favourite place in chile for me and my family. Coquimbo is located in the IV region in the north of the country, Coquimbo is known for the beautiful beaches and the amazing Elqui Valley, famous for the pisco and the landscape, unic in the all country. Normally I go to the region any summer, with my family and my friends for enjoy the hospitality of the city.

Any years we go to the most amazing beach in the zone, called Totoralillo, perfect for swimming and practice bodyboard. Other great place is the La Herradura beach, known for its calm water, perfect for windsurf and swimming. Normaly I visit all this places, including the Avenida del Mar, famous the beautiful resorts. Is imposible not to visit the Elqui valley, land of Gabriela Mistral, one of the most famous chilean poet in the worl. The grave is located in her home town in Montegrande, obliged visit in the tour for the valley. However is a obligation visits the rustic town Pisco Elqui. In the nigth the party is started in the English Quarter, famous for the arquitecture and tradition of the place, perfect combination of fun an culture.

7 comentarios:

  1. I really liked your post, i have never been in Coquimbo, but if you choose that place, it must be a nice city to visit.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like the fourth region! you know! I know some beach in La Serena and Coquimbo, I didn't go that time to valley but I hope know this zone.If you want, we go!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Sounds groovy! I've visited Elqui and La Serena but I've only passed through Coquimbo.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Totoralillo is the best beach !! Although the water is so cold

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Dieguito this beach is very nice, is like an island, the sand is very white and the very clear water.

    kiss!!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. pd: Your blog is the most " bakan "(sorry teacher) of all, you raise very good music.jajajja

    ResponderEliminar
  7. the photos is very beautiful! totoralillo is the best beach ! . One kiss brother =)

    ResponderEliminar