lunes, 17 de mayo de 2010

The boring in ah physic class!!!


The photography I like very much, because represents the good humor and one of the good moments we have been in the university. The photography is taken the last year, in the first semester in a boring physic class when Ignacio and I borrowed our heads for our beautiful friends: Isabel Rodriguez, Maria José Mesa and Daniela Villalobos. They and her talents let our heads with funnies and strangers hairstyles. All is happened in the inside of the class room in a little break.

The photography was taken for Isabel with her cell phone after of laugh for a long time. My hairstyles are like some “Emo Style” and Ignacio is like some a “Chilindrina Style”. Today the boring is not so big for do things like that, and my hair is do not have the length enough for a hairstyle like that but always we found the way to do something funny, either inside the university or out the FAU.

I think a take a photography is very important for remember some things like that, normally I forget this things but thanks to the technology I can save this memories for a long time, and in the future to share this experience with my children’s.

11 comentarios:

  1. The man who appears behind Nacho, it's me.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hahaha good picture diego..you look like a pokemon

    ResponderEliminar
  3. very funny and stupid photo ajajaja

    ResponderEliminar
  4. jajajaajjajajjajajjajajajajjajajajajjaja!!! is very funny this photo, always makes me laugh :)
    ahh the physic class give this moments!

    I love them :) Kisses!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. jajajaja great photo, and funny.
    the emo style rules!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. the Humeres class were boring... but at least had to be distracted for a while.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. jajajajjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjajajajajjajajajajajajaja. I remember this day, was very funny. exelent style!!

    ResponderEliminar
  9. jajjajjajjjaj emo boy (L) hey men you are beautiful with long hair :$

    ResponderEliminar
  10. what that f##"!!

    you have depressive emo face

    bye

    ResponderEliminar