lunes, 31 de mayo de 2010

My Second time in Coquimbo.




My best holidays in many time are the holidays of the summer of 2008, when with all my family, this is to say, my parents, my three brothers and his wife’s, and the more exiting ,all my nephews, this to say 4 little’s boys!!!

All begun in the first weekend of December 2008, when in a dinner with the family emerge the idea of travel to Coquimbo, land of pirates, for celebrate the Christmas and the end of the year.

Without any doubt all accept the idea and all accommodate our schedule. We arrive on December 24 to Coquimbo for looking for a house where to stay. Finally we found a beautiful and big house near to the beach. From that moment begun the funny! Because all my nephews start to assemble the Christmas tree, waiting the visit of Santa Claus!! That day, like all the years I had to turn into Santa, for keep the magic live in my nephews!

The days after Christmas were so funny! We are visit all the beaches of the zone and we travel to Elqui Valley for know the Gabriela Mistral Museum in Vicuña and the Gabriela Mistral Grave in Monte Grande! As well we visited a observatory called Mamalluca, where all we can watch the stars!

In December 31 we made a barbecue for celebrate the arrive of the New Year, after eat, all we went to Peñuela’s Beach for wait the fireworks! Was beautiful!! The entire bay illuminated by the fireworks! Almost 13 kilometers of fireworks!
After of the New Year night we stay other week enjoyed the beautiful of the zone! Well I can said!! I love the Coquimbo Region!!!

8 comentarios:

  1. i was in Coquimbo the last summer with my girfriend. Is a great place, in the nigth is better

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Nice photo with the Chuña.
    It seems like you really enjoyed your holidays,
    see you doing the marine work 1313

    ResponderEliminar
  3. jajaja I like this men! maybe I know him!
    Big Coquimbo and a La Serena! beautiful places!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. yeaah bro! coquimbo is the best place for drinking wine xD

    ResponderEliminar