domingo, 30 de mayo de 2010

Presentation!!!!! =D

Well my dear friends!!!! My dear bloggers… today I will Hill speak about the presentation realized the past Monday in the English class in front all my classmates and in front of the great Simon!!!!!!!

The past Monday I spoke about my hobbies, like all remember, I spoke about my band during the years 2007 and 2008! The sensation when I was in front of the classmates and Simon is was very difficult to explain, because in some moments I feel that the public is not interested in what I say or maybe they are nervious for their own presentations. But in other moments in the presentation I feel that the public is interested in my hobbies.

In the moment when Simon said my name for go on to start my presentation, inside me is said: Not now Simon pliss!!!!! Jajjaa I am not ready! But like a good student I go on to spoke to my hobbie!

Make my presentation in second place of the class is was beneficial and stressful, beneficial because the nerves only last the time of the presentation, because for example, the last classmates in make his presentation was nervous for many time. Well and stressful because the sensation of to be the second in the class!!!!!!

I think this kind of presentation are very good for us! Because help for improve our pronunciation and cause us to lose fear to speak in English in front of the people!

Well my blogger until the next post!!!!!! Bye!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario