lunes, 10 de mayo de 2010

A country you would like to visit!!!!



I would like many countries in the world, different in any ways, such as culture, morphology and people. For example y would like to visit countries like Russia, China, Morocco, England and more.

Wherever, from when I was a child one of my dreams are visit the beautiful and magic country of Greece. The reason of my interest for visit that country is just for one reason, the magnificent of the ancient ruins and the important of the Greek legacy.

In Greece I would like to do many things, like to know cultures different to my culture, taste the local food, but my main interest is to visit many places like the Knossos Palace in Creta, the National Archeological Museum in Athens, The Hydra island, the Acropolis of Athens, the Parthenon and some of the beautiful beaches of that magic country.

I think it would be an interesting place to visit because is a land full of history and magic, where the origins of ours societies are in any ruins in Greece.

In some aspect Greece is different to Chile, for example in a topic like the history, like we all know, the history of the development of Greece is not only important for that country, but also for all world! Anywhere, I love My Country!!!




6 comentarios:

  1. Good Choice!
    Is a country with history and memories
    remember to bring me a souvenir! =)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Greece! is a beautiful country me too I would like to visit :) we go someday!

    Kisses my dear friend!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Good Choice my dear friend!!!
    Greece is a historic country...
    I liked soo much

    ResponderEliminar
  4. very good choice i like so much the greece culture
    and the knigths of the zodiacs

    ResponderEliminar
  5. greece is a very good country to visit, have a lot of history and beatiful coasts

    ResponderEliminar